Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Holiday caravans and lodges are available from 3.00 pm onwards on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
2. A booking is confirmed upon receipt of a £100 deposit or the full amount if less than 28 days before arrival. Any balance is due no later than 28 days prior to arrival. Your booking will lapse if final payment is not received at this time.
3. In the event of the unavoidable cancellation of your holiday, every effort will be made to re-let the accommodation. Deposits of any kind are not in any circumstances returnable unless Covid related. We recommend taking out a personal insurance policy to cover this holiday. Click the link to take you to a third party company who will offer you cancellation insurance.
4. Bed linen and towels are provided in our units.
5. No liability will be accepted for the loss of any article, valuables or personal injury sustained by our visitors during their stay, however caused.
6. Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests.
7. We do not allow smoking in any of our holiday units or public buildings.
8. Daily rates are available low season only. Minimum Booking 4 nights in our letting units.
9. The management reserve the right to vary the provision of the various amenities according to seasonal requirements.
10. These conditions may be varied from time-to-time without notice.
11. All clients must accept the conditions stipulated above.